3Brothers Coffee Australia
3Brothers Coffee was founded in Australia in January 2011 by the brothers Tercio Borba and Thiago Borba with the aim to source coffees and develop specific profiles for the Australian and New Zealand Market with unseen flavours, quality and consistency. All this with a transparent and full traceable approach across the board.
We are an independent and vertically integrated business model with full time base and operations in Brasil and Australia. We are full time at Origin where our sister company Burgeon Specialty Coffee is based sourcing from all coffee Growing Regions in Brasil. Our companies are responsible for developing and nourishing direct relationships with coffee producers whilst promoting transparent exchange of knowledge. Our Network now provides an array of services to producers including agronomists on the field and managerial consulting free of charge. Our sourcing is focused on producers who are truly engaged in pursuing quality and improve systems.
We can provide:
- Consistent supply of Spot Coffees for Blends and Micro Lots
- All our coffees are packed in 30Kg Innovation Bags (3 Layers of Forest Certified Recycable Paper + Liner). No light or moist access.
- FOB and forward contract scenarios with custom packaging options from 30Kg up to 1 tonne bags.
- State of The Art logistics and Warehousing across Australia and New Zealand.
- 3Brothers Coffee believes in the better trade model which cares and respects the communities as well as the environment. This is the reason why we, and our supply partners execute everything with the utmost care and dedication. 3Brothers Coffee is the translation of a truly passionate vision into an exciting project.